1 cup medjool dates, pitted and diced
1½ cups apple juice (or water)
1 cup oat flour (oats ground fine in blender)
2 cups rolled oats
½ tsp. cardamom
3 medium ripe bananas, diced
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¾ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
½ cup walnuts
- Soak dates with apple juice in small bowl for at least 20 minutes.
- Line bottom and sides of a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine oat flour, oats, and cardamom in large bowl; set aside.
- In blender place bananas, vanilla extract, apple juice and dates; blend until creamy.
- Pour banana mixture into dry ingredient bowl; mix with fork. Fold in blueberries and walnuts.
- Pour batter into lined baking dish; smooth top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until light brown. Use toothpick to test for doneness.
- Let cool 5–10 minutes. Serve.